Business Analyst required for a 3-month contract based in Bristol.
The BA is required to analyse the data structure of a Risk Management function to understand and collate concepts, entities and relationships, and use this to create as-is and to-be Conceptual Data Models.
You will be engaging with technical leads to understand data concepts, entities and relationships. After the data has been modelled, the key findings will need to be communicated to senior management.
You will work on:
- Gather information from appropriate sources to build an as-is, and a to-be picture of the data concepts, entities and relationships in the relevant directorate
- Create an as-is Conceptual Data Model (CDM)
- If allowable within time constraints, create a to-be CDM
- Identify and communicate key findings
Essential skills and experience needed:
- Have understanding and experience of creating Conceptual Data Models
- Be able to summarise findings concisely
- Be able to manage the project
- Communicate effectively
- Be able to analyse and parse complex subjects
- Be able to extract key information from others
- Facilitate workshops
- Summarise findings for non-technical audience