A Business Analyst/ Consultant- Airport Systems is required to join a global firm and leading consultancy.
Our client is one of the leading consultancies in the built environment, existing to guide its clients in the optimum use of technology, developing their vision into tangible architecture.
Our Business Analyst/ Consultant- Airport Systems will work with our clients offering analysis and perspectives on new technology- Where to use it and how to make it work. This will include strategy, design and architecture, systems and advisory services.
- Experience of Airport Systems such as AODB/RMS/FIDS/CUSS/CUPPS/Beacons/A-CDM
- Analysis or Technical background and associated techniques
- Strong stakeholder/client engagement skills
- Ideally specialist knowledge in one or more areas such as: Requirements Management, Business or technical Architecture and or Process Optimisation
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree Level education and/or High-Level Certifications such as BCS, ISEB, etc