A Business Analyst is required for a short piece of performance processes work as part of a proof of concept. This role is an initial 3-week contract.
Our Business Analyst is part of a project team reviewing the Performance Reporting and Business Intelligence function across a Local council.
You will be required to work on three key performance reporting processes (2 in Adults & Children, 1 in Housing) as part of a proof of concept to understand what levels of automation can be recommended to replace or improve the process.
Activities will include mapping end to end processes; capturing user needs; working with the IT Business Partner on possible solutions.
Essential Skills and Experience:
We are looking for someone who has:
- experience of the BA role within a fast-paced environment
- proven experience of analysing, defining and articulating complex problems clearly
- expertise of process modelling, gap analysis and requirements
- an understanding of Performance Reporting and Business Intelligence
- good communication skills
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- expertise and experience of the Power BI analytics tool