We are currently looking for a fantastic Business Process Analyst/Business Analyst to join our client on a 6-month contract.
It is vital that you have right to work in the Czech Republic and can be in Prague for the duration of the project.
You will join the Service Management Product team and will help to scale the business, hence we need candidates that have advanced process design experience and will be focused on collecting business requirements and translating them into functional requirements with a knowledge of network services from a technical point of view.
Required qualification / abilities:
- Technical Knowledge / background in Network Services
- Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) knowledge
- Significant business change and business process re-engineering experience
- ITIL certification
- Service Management Expertise
- Experience in creating detailed Business Requirement Documentation
- Ability to work with business owners to define key business requirements
- ServiceNow knowledge is a plus
Role and responsibilities:
- Document existing processes
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams to drive process design/reengineering.
- Develop operational plans to improve manual processes and automate where possible
- Investigate systematic problems and business issues, consult key stakeholders, document proposed solutions.
- Work with technical teams to provide documented business and technical requirements to automate solutions with technology.
- Share best practices and mentor teams and share knowledge.