Our client, a forward thinking, aspirational organisation, is looking for an equally forward thinking, ambitious Change Manager for an initial 1-year FTC.
The role has been created todrive change across the organisation using ICT, this will encompass change management best practice methodology as well as behavioural analysis and forward planning, as well as a big focus upon the comms strategy around change within the business.
- Change management methodologies
- Communications strategy / with change strategy
- Project management methodologies
- Behavioural change principles
Essential skills, abilities and experience:
- Significant knowledge and practical experience of change management process and operation (ideally with some experience in public sector)
- Understanding of Change Management methodology, principles and techniques
- Significant experience of designing and running workshops for a wide range of stakeholder groups to understand customer journeys and support service change.
- Need the creative ability to devise communication strategies- digital skills etc.
- Knowledge of programme and project management approaches such as MSP and PRINCE2