Our client, a leading global consultancy and advisory firm, is looking for a Cloud Architect to join the team in a newly created position within our technology services team.
This is a newly created role in the London team of this Global oraganisation and the successful candidate will be a key member of operational team offering both a high level and hands on approach to Cloud Solutions and Infrastructure from Strategy, planning adoption and Deployment from On Prem to cloud.
Our Cloud Architect- Azure will need to have a hands on approach and experience around:
- Microsoft Azure Platform- (On Prem to Cloud)
- AWS/EC2 experience is useful
- Experience in supporting Information systems-implementation, Support and monitoring- Microsoft environment
- Experience with Windows Servers.
- Redhat – Enterprise Linux Experience or similar
- MSSQL Database
- Experience with SAN/Storage Platforms (EMC, Equallogic, NetApp) etc
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Our client prides itself on developing and investing in its workforce.
Along with a competitive salary and marketing leading benefits package, you will also be a key and valued representative of one of the most iconic brands within the management consultancy sector.