We are on the lookout for a first class Digital Product Manager for an initial 3-month contract.
We require someone with experience delivering, analysis, design, build, implementation and management of digital services.
You will work within a small team across the whole department, each individual service has its own set of stakeholders and they are likely to be working with managers, delivery teams and processing staff in each instance.
You will work to implement the ambitious digital transformation agenda of the organisation by identifying opportunities for new transactional services, designing and building them, transitioning them into business as usual environment and managing them whilst applying continuous improvement methodologies.
Essential skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience using Microsoft Dynamics
- Demonstrate knowledge of the technologies used to build and operate digital services
- Understand the social and technological context for government services
- Demonstrate experience in technologies used in web production including Office applications, scrum applications, portfolio management tools, service and cloud management software and other role-specific software as appropriate.
- Working in an agile team to deliver transactional software based on user requirements
- Breaking up epics into manageable user stories
- Developing prototypes to test out ideas, then iterating them based on user feedback.
- Demonstrable experience using the GOV.UK prototype kit
Desirable skills / Exposure:
- User research
- Business analysis