Our client, a leading global consultancy and advisory firm is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join the team in a newly created position within our technology services team.
This role sits at the centre of a core Technology section of this organisation and the successful candidate will be a key member of the team. Provide day-to-day systems, server, and network engineering support functions for various Infrastructure, systems and platforms, including (but not limited to) Microsoft Windows Servers, Active Directory, various distributions of Linux infrastructure, and 3rd party application platforms. Participate with cross-discipline teams as necessary.
Our Infrastructure Engineer (Cloud- Azure) will possess some or all of the following:but must have experience of AZURE
- Experience in supporting Information systems-implementation, Support and monitoring- Microsoft environment
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Platform
- Experience of working in Compliance environments.
- Experience with Windows Servers.
- Redhat – Enterprise Linux Experience or similar
- MSSQL Database- (Oracle a plus)
- AWS/EC2 – experience is useful
- Experience with SAN/Storage Platforms (EMC, Equallogic, NetApp) etc
- Exposure working with Hadoop, MongoDB, and other distributed processing technologies is beneficial.
- Relevant certificates such as MCSE
- Exposure to Big Data/BI/Analytics technologies would be advantageous
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills.