Our client, a market leader in the travel Industry, is looking for a fist class Developer with C#.NET skills.
As part of a rapidly growing team of 85 people you’ll share our values of Connected, Collaborative, Progressive, Knowledgeable and Enjoyable
As Senior Developer you are responsible for the successful development of software projects to our international client base.
- Working on Customer-specific project development and Core systems product development including:
- Contributing to estimates and actively participate in the agile planning activities
- Support the Product Owner and Project Manager in maintaining back logs
- Design and develop sustainable products in line with best practice, relevant standards and technological developments
- Ensure developed solutions deliver true business value meeting customer requirements by working closely with the Project Manager
- Encourage and participate in pair-programming and test-driven development
- Escalate project issues appropriately and communicate project changes proactively to the Project Manager
- Assist QA with software application testing as needed
Skills we are after:
- Minimum 5 years’ software development
- Agile software development experience
- Excellent software development skills mix of : (C#, F#, VB, SQL, XSLT, WCF, Web Api, ASP.NET)
- Design and implementation of services using WCF or other service-oriented technologies
- Experience using Visual Studio and Git
- Excellent Object-Oriented design skills (Design Patterns, SOLID)
- TDD (Test Driven Design)
- Experience of continuous integration, continuous deployment and automated integration testing.