Our client, a globally recognised firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists, is looking for a first-class Solutions Architect for a newly created role in their Digital Strategy and Architecture Advisory team.
The Digital Strategy and Architecture Advisory team works with their clients to determine how to exploit innovative technology to solve complex business challenges. They then devise solutions, roadmaps and programme plans to deliver, assure and embed the change. You would be central to this.
Their team members each develop a deep understanding of our clients’ business domain, the physical and Digital environment in which they work, and the technology trends and the challenges which they face.
As a Consultant here, you will work on a variety of short-term and long-term client assignments delivering digital advisory services including:
- Business and IT requirements elicitation and management
- Current state and target state business analysis, data analysis, process modelling and business architecture
- Senior stakeholder engagement, including interviews, presentations and workshops
- Problem definition, options assessments and feasibility studies
- Benefit quantification, effort estimation and business case formulation
- Digital transformation roadmap definition
You will assist in the development of strategies, requirements and business cases that are sufficiently detailed to allow clients to undertake the next stages of their transformation, which may include technology-intensive detailed design and development, and supplier procurement.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Be experienced within Digital Strategy, Data Strategy- within one of our selected domains, such as Transportation, Energy, Aviation, Water, Utilities, Cities and Travel.
- You will be educated to degree level in a subject related to business and information technology
- You will have extensive experience working in project teams that employ Digital technology and techniques to solve complex problems.
- In addition to your broad business and technology ability, you will also bring specialist knowledge of one or more relevant subject areas such as requirements management, architecture, or process optimisation.
- Our client stakeholders are frequently senior and, in addition to strong technical skills you will have excellent written, presentational and influencing skills.