Forward thinking, innovative, and passionate technical consultants wanted… Allowing you the opportunity to work for a leading digital transformation consultancy to transform the public services and impact millions of lives!
Our high-profile client is looking to offer a unique opportunity, in this newly created role, for talented technical professionals who are well-versed with the technology scene, to join their team of experts.
You will possess a breadth of technical exposure and wish to maintain a ‘hands-on’ approach in your delivery whilst providing a first-class technical consultancy service to a diverse range of clients across the private and public sectors.
Our opportunity allows you to work within an organisation that is experiencing rapid growth and truly values it human resource. You will experience a highly engaging, fast-paced Agile environment, and be the type of professional with a strong commitment to, and enjoys, providing pragmatic, sleeves-rolled-up delivery for a host of technical services and clients.
No two assignments will be the same, so you will be a professional who enjoys variety! We require those who can bring passion and expertise to an established team of energetic, smart and capable technical professionals, whilst supporting the group in their mission to deliver technical solutions and user-centered, digitally-enabled service transformation, and ‘change’, for their clients.
Ambitious, and prepared to play a key an increasing role in our client’s expansion plans, you will possess a good level of commercial acumen and be confident and knowledgeable on a wide range of technical issues that can affect an organisation.
Does this sound like you?
The role is as unique as the talents our people bring – that you will bring!
In this role you will:
- Pull together requirements and derive them from user need perspective as well as technical.
- Contribute to a credible commercial strategy and understand the practical delivery challenges as well as the commercial benefits.
- understand the challenges faced by delivery managers and provide technical advice and pragmatic approaches to facilitate delivery.
- Create technical materials to support business decision making.
- Gather and interpret information from a range of sources when with the client and understanding how this can be applied to create a solution for the client, based on cost benefit analysis and research.
- Bring detailed knowledge of a specific technical field, or even better, show us that you adapt rapidly to new technical environments.
- Demonstrate a willingness to pick up new technologies and methodologies so you can apply the benefits to the business or clients.
- Liaise with people from different backgrounds, from management to designers and programmers in the IT department, to ensure the project meets the needs of the organisation and the people who’ll be using it.
- Help clients adopt new ways of working, and advise on future IT needs, reinforcing successful long-term project implementation.
- Help the organisational leadership maintain—and further nurture their client relationships, assist in ways to cultivate new relationships and make new connections.
- Work cross- functionally with IT professionals, business users and senior stakeholders to understand and map their services and business processes and help to identify what the client wishes to achieve.
- Be adaptable and responsive – you’ll use a range of techniques- ideally you’ll be experienced in working in an Agile and complex environments.
- Present your findings and ideas in a way that sets out complex issues very simply and explain your logic.
- Develop credibility and expertise quickly in unfamiliar or new environments.
- Utilize expert knowledge of architecture frameworks.
- Utilize your experience from at least two different industries in order to bring the benefits of cross-sector experience to your assignments.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in this role, we are looking for the following in you:
- Experience of juggling a portfolio of activities in a consultancy type role, or as a specialist resource within a single company acting across multiple programmes.
- Broad knowledge across the technology spectrum so you can converse confidently and challenge when needed.
- Ability to build and nurture relationships across multiple networks using collaborative and empathic skills.
- Strong analytical skills and exemplary time management/organizational skills.
- The vision to anticipate problems and issues as well as the creativeness to provide solutions.
- Excellent discretion, demonstrating sound judgment and the ability to disseminate information in the most appropriate form for multiple audiences.
- A degree (or equivalent experience) in a relevant subject to demonstrate you have enough technical knowledge to perform well in the role. This may be in computer sciences or computer engineering, information management systems, software development, business information systems, or a closely related engineering discipline.
- A good understanding of digital technology.
- Great communication and negotiation skills, bringing together different views, personalities, goals, and needs.
- A zest for life and making a difference!
- Ability to capitalize on existing skills and the desire to develop new ones!