Duration: 3-6 Months with Extension
The role is as unique as the talent we’re about to recruit!
Our client is a highly successful Digital / Business Transformation Consultancy that is experiencing rapid growth…
Our Client is looking for professional User Researchers / Service Designers with experience gained within the field of digital transformation project delivery to work for a prestigious organisation on a permanent basis. The opportunity, for the right candidate, will see other opportunities presented for other exciting projects throughout their appointment and is likely to be a long term contract opportunity!
We are looking for candidates who can turn their focus to a digitally-led, technology driven, business transformation programme to support a high-profile project, allowing exposure to a number of areas such as; Business, Finance, Commercial Analysis, Business Consulting, and Transformation.
You’ll help to shape and then deliver user-centered, digitally-enabled services on behalf of organisations that impact the lives of millions across the UK on a daily basis and bring your passion and expertise to the fore in an established cohort of energetic, smart and capable professionals.
You’ll be part of a highly engaging, fast-paced, agile environment, where there is a strong commitment to providing pragmatic, sleeves-rolled-up help to make the hard things happen, work across a broad range of capabilities and clients, with the opportunity to grow deep insight in one or more specialisms, as your career progresses.
Before you join, you’ll have gained some project delivery experience and be the type of candidate who is eager to learn and develop bleeding edge skills that can transform public services in weeks and months, not years!
Our client is as unique as you are, growing rapidly, and brings genuine, impactful change to a vast portfolio of Public Sector organisations…
To succeed in this role you will:
- Have experience in IT Multi-sourcing projects as a User Researcher gained from Public Sector / Government or Private Sector
- Have experience in researching findings and other data to produce insights and recommendations during the project
- Have proven skills in using a wide range of User Research methods i.e. workshops, interviewing
- Present research findings, run workshops, participate in design sprints with the wider team, and anything else that helps the business learn from the users and build a better product as part of the wider transformation project
- Be familiar with managing multiple tasks
- Be detail orientated, highly organised, and driven to provide a ‘best in class’ service
- Have proven and demonstrable experience of delivering exceptional customer service in a project delivery, technology driven and digital environment
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within a team and with stakeholders
- Have a good understanding of digital technology or come from a technical background and / or worked within a technical appointment
- Have a desire to build your current skill set and develop as a professional, and look at developing a career within a prestigious consultancy
So, what’s on Offer?
Our client prides itself on developing and investing in its workforce…
Along with a generous day rate, you will also be a key and valued representative of a highly acclaimed Digital Transformation Consultancy working with high profile clients within the Public Sector. You’ll be working with some of the industry’s most acclaimed professionals with the latest and most advanced technology!
This is a very real opportunity to make your mark in industry, therefore if this sounds like your next move, please contact us today for further information ensuring to apply with your most current CV.